- Daily Skincare: Practice it every morning and evening in this order with the following products:
- Sunscreen (only mornings)
Hell yes! Every day, even when you're not going to the beach! This is the most underrated yet important anti-ageing tip to apply if you want your skin to stay young and avoid melasma, discolouring, age signs, acne or skin cancer.
The skin stays young from the inside out. Not only through the right topical cream. But only through the right food. And supplements.
The most powerful anti-ageing supplements? Collagen and Vitamin C.
- Exfoliate: once/twice week
Any scrub or natural exfoliating product is good to get rid of dead cells and encourage the skin's own collagen production.For oily skin it's suggested to exfoliate less frequently, once a month or simply use gentle scrubs.
Other natural skin treatments you can access in clinics are: Hydrofacials, microblading, carbon laser, Glutathione & Vitamin C IV drips.
- Snack your way to Beauty
With Beauty Treats of course! These are the ideal snack as they:
- are rich in antiaging antioxidants.
- are gut friendly thus aid digestion and avoid skin breakouts.
- are free in preservatives, refined carbs and sugars.